About Me

My photo
Expressing myself as a christian, as a student, and as an artist. Exploring new art styles and new workouts.

Friday 18 November 2011

Life Is So Fragile

I just returned home not too long ago from working out. I will update about workout and other stuff in a bit.

After finishing my workout, I normally go to the front desk to get it signed in order for me to get a chance to enter into a draw. I asked the front desk if he knew when my trainer might be in because I wanted to get a hold of him to ask about certain workouts and such.

He told me that my trainer probably won't be found because he was in the hospital.

I was shocked and concerned. I asked if he was okay. The front desk person told me that he can't disclose alot and suggested me to consider finding another trainer within the gym. I agreed. I left my number for another trainer to contact me.

Reflecting on this news...


I have always known life was fragile. There will always be things that happen unexpectedly. Things will occur that will affect individuals in life. This can be anything.

As I drove home, my mind was thinking about my trainer. I hope that he will be okay. Although my relationship with this person was a trainer-client relationship, he was still a friend to me. To hear this news was really shocking to me. To know about the few details made me concerned. It was like I was given a picture with holes in it. I was unable to make out all the details but I was able to see some of the image.

There is nothing much that I can really do. All that I can do in this situation is to pray for him and his family.

During the drive home, I prayed out loud...

I prayed for God's hand to be upon this. I prayed that God will heal my trainer so that he can return to his work, where he is able to help others. I prayed that God will comfort him and his family during this time. I prayed that God will bring peace among them during this time. I prayed to God to allow himself to be revealed to my trainer and his family during this time. May God shine upon my trainer and his family so that they may know him.

If you are brother or sister in Christ, please pray for him and his family.

If you have yet to know about God and want to know more, send me an email, a text message, or even call me, so that I can share with you about it.

-peace out-Krafty

No comments:

Post a Comment