About Me

My photo
Expressing myself as a christian, as a student, and as an artist. Exploring new art styles and new workouts.

Monday 21 November 2011

The Possibility of Losing a Race Results in the Possibility of Losing Something More

I thought I would have posted a few more blogs before this one. Unfortunately, that did not happened. Today, I went to the gym as always. I did my chest and triceps. It went relatively pleasant. I wished it was more thrilling and better (especially in the progression of things).

Let's rewind backwards a bit...


When I walked in today, I chatted with one of the workers there. As we chatted, I found out more towards my trainer's incident...

It occurred at a skytrain station. It was a race between my trainer and his friend down the stairs. As the speed increased, so did the momentum. My trainer was unable to stop. He smashed his head into a metal mailbox...

To hear more details towards his incident made it just as shocking as to hear about the incident the first time.

His present state: A coma since the end of October

I hope that he will awake from the coma. However, from what I have heard, he went through a few times of emergency treatment already. So, if he woke up, I think there will be some side effects. But, for him to wake up, many people will be happy to see him smile again.

I have only known him since February, when I first signed up for Good Lift Fitness Gym. We did not meet that often. But, the times that I met him or bumped into him, it was always a cheerful and friendly greetings from him.

Fast forward to after my workout...

After my workout, when I left, I talked to that worker. It seemed that with this incident that have occurred with my trainer, the atmosphere within the gym have drastically changed. I think I can understand why. I felt it. I figured something was just not right.

For those who have prayed, please continue to pray for him and his family.

For those who have not prayed yet, please pray for him and his family.

-peace out-Krafty

PS, I want to remind all my friends that it is okay to be ambigious and competitive but it is also important to be careful and concerning. If one has only one side but not the other side, there may be more problems ahead. If one has a balance between the two, life can experienced to the fullest without encountering any negative impact, as did my trainer. So, friends, I remind you that I do not want to hear something like such to happen to you. Please take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment